
So today after months and months of waiting I finally received my first acceptance to Law School! I am, needless to say probably, very excited. Since I received the acceptance packet at work, I'm having to hold back - but I really feel like shouting with joy.




5 comments:
YAY!! Run outside and yell very loudly...then go quietly back in as if nothing happened.
you are AWESOME! i would totally scream for joy except that i'm holding a sleeping baby :) so here's me silently celebrating . . .
:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I love you!!!!!!!! See ya in 6 days!!!
Just go for it...you'll be off to school anyway, take one last hurrah!!
We totally understand that waiting game and are glad that you don't have to wait anymore. There is nothing like getting that big white envelope in the mail.
That is great! Creighton is a great school. Where are you hoping to go? You say it is your first acceptance, but not your last...keep me posted.
Post a Comment