



I've always loved the book, 'Where The Wild Things Are,' and recently the movie came out. Naturally I had to come up with some sort of outfit to wear to the midnight premiere. As it came out so close to Halloween I decided to combine and make myself a Max outfit to be worm both nights. The ensuing chaos and shenanigans were a blast. I maybe brought the book to the premiere with me to read to my friends, and, of course, got my favorite seats for all of us with the rail in front so we could put our feet up. As I sat on the rail to face my friends and read them the book, the entire movie theater became quiet, then everyone shouted for me to read the book loud so everyone could hear. Of course I complied. When I got to the line where Max says, "Let the wild rumpus start" the movie theater went crazy with yells and growls and stamping of feet. It was life altering.
7 comments:
That is awesome! I wish we could have been there for that, priceless. We missed out...
Maybe I could convince Dax to be something creative like that. Did you love the movie? Mark & I have gotten mixed reviews from people.
Josh- you are crazy!!! How can I teach my children to grow up to be responsible adults when the cousin they idolize is going to the movies in his jammies!!! Jokin...looks like fun!!!
Sounds SWEET! Those are once in a lifetime moments . . . way to go Josh :) I love your costume. Will you bring it to Germany and read us the story?
Okay, that's pretty much AWESOME! Wild Things (book and movie) are both the best. Nice wolf suit, I'm making one too, as I have always wanted one and now is the perfect time to have one, what with the movie and all.
LOOOOOVE it!!! You rock, looks like a great time!
Leave it up to Woolfie to come up with something fun for the premiere. I was the lead in the play, in 3rd grade, so I know how you feel about the book.
Post a Comment