Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back To The Beginning Again




My first post on this blog was of the Muse concert I went to. It's that time again. After going to Muse 3 years ago, I didn't think it could get any better - I was wrong. This concert was amazing. The opening band was another of my favorites, Silversun Pickups, which was quite enjoyable. The difference between the opening band and Muse could not have been more apparent. Muse has great music, I think I said 'This is one of my favorite songs' every time they played a song, but they also just put on such a great show. I won't be able to do it justice, so I'll just post some videos and photos. Oh did I mention we were like 3 people from the front on the floor? Yeah. It happened. M.ore to come after this initial post

2 comments:

Evalynn said...

You have such good taste in music! I'm glad you had an amazing time :)my

The Woolf Pack said...

I hope to one day go to their concert. Looks AWESOME!