I'm pretty new to the blog scene but this is mostly just here to keep my family posted on what is going on in my life (I'm not terribly good at keeping in touch sometimes...Sorry!!)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Sooooooo Old!
Well last week I celebrated my 25th birthday. To help myself not feel too sad about being a quarter of a century old, I went to Disneyland!! Turns out it's actually quite difficult to feel old or sad when you're running around acting like a 7 year old all day long and being wished happy birthday by every disney worker who sees you. It was a great trip which included: beach bonfire, disneyland, the getty (highly recommended), Angels baseball game, 12.5 mile hike, the best sushi ever, and seeing the movie 500 days of summer. All in all - might be one of my better birthdays ever! Thanks to everyone who called/texted to wish a happy birthday, it was GREAT!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! We are glad you had a great birthday!!
Well, if you think 25 is old, you must think some of us are ancient. (it's only my 30th this year :) )
Thanks for stopping by, we loved seeing you!
Woolfie, happy belated birthday, if it makes you feel any better, you dont look a day over 30!
Happy Birthday Josh!!!! I love you!!
Happy Birthday! 25 is SUPER old :) Glad you had fun in LA. You're awesome.
Post a Comment