Thursday, May 21, 2009

This Is What I Did

This Is What I Did: This Is What I Did: by Ann Dee Ellis


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
A quick read, but by no means light. Interesting insight into the thought processes of an extremely awkward (and in my opinion therefore enjoyable) protagonist and his search for absolution.


View all my reviews.

2 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Josh! We thought you fell of the face of the earth. :) We have missed you. Dakota said thanks for calling on his birthday.
I will have to give that book a try. I am always looking for good books.

Krista and Trey said...

Interesting Woolfie, I might have to check it out. You know my reading preferences do not go much further than the back of a box of Frosted Flakes, but life is about expanding right? just like your waist line, BURN!!!!!!!