Saw this informercial when I was staying the night down at Sean's house the other night and it made me say, "really Utah...really?"
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm pretty new to the blog scene but this is mostly just here to keep my family posted on what is going on in my life (I'm not terribly good at keeping in touch sometimes...Sorry!!)
4 comments:
Do they only sell those in Utah . . .would you get me one, PLEASE :) I especially want the Hollywood bump-it. 5-foot high hair goes over BIG in the sticks!
So that is what I have been missing all these years!
That is so funny! Sean was just asking the other day what was up with that kind of hair!
I was disappointed to find out that it is actually a company in California, I thought for sure they'd be headquartered out of a basement in Orem.
Post a Comment