Saturday, September 20, 2008
Remember When MTV Was In Touch With Music??
So this year was the 25th anniversary of the VMAs (Video Music Awards) which should have been reason for MTV to host an amazing show featuring performances by artists, a funny host making fun of stupid celebs, and good artists receiving awards. Instead, there was some crazy british guy I could barely understand being all dumb and NOT funny, and some really strange performances including kid rock singing Sweet Home Alabama in a sweat suit that was too short in the belly area...not exactly what I would call a good show, or even what I would call decent! However, the one plus? Rihanna!! Not gunna lie, definitely I'm havin a huge crush on her right now! I've added some of her music to my blog so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yeah i agree with you the VMA's really sucked. One more plus, the twilight cast introduced a band. Also,i really don't like britian guy either.
ok . . . so I gave up on MTV a long time ago! they suck in so many ways. as for rhianna, i like her music too. i normally can't stand r&b, hip/hop stuff, but i like her (although, not like you like her!).
Yeah, MTV went downhill a long time ago. Now they are losing even more music videos, so pretty soon they won't be music television, they'll just be television. Make your own Music video, that would be more entertaining!!!
Josh . . . when are you going to post again? I need a fix!
Post a Comment