I'm pretty new to the blog scene but this is mostly just here to keep my family posted on what is going on in my life (I'm not terribly good at keeping in touch sometimes...Sorry!!)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
My Haircut!!
So after 4 or 5 months i have finally cut my hair...it was pretty scary but i think it turned out alright. Let me know which style you like better so I can decide what to do with it next.
I enjoyed the longer hair, but I have to say I think I like your shorter hair better. I may change my mind though, I just like cutting hair. I like to get mine cut every few months.
Yay Josh! 11 days between postings! That might be a record for your site. As for you giving me a run for my money, hahahhahahahahahah! yeah right. I like your hair.
Wow - you look very handsome! My vote is for the short hair . . . not that you weren't handsome with the long hair :) Mom and Dad will be happy to know you have a wife-finding haircut now! Uh-oh, did I just help you make up your mind to grow it long again?
can i just tell you that i just threw up in my mouth looking at all that nasty hair in the sink? ps you look good with long or short hair. and pps i love all the postings! keep it up! your blog is fun to read!
4 comments:
I enjoyed the longer hair, but I have to say I think I like your shorter hair better. I may change my mind though, I just like cutting hair. I like to get mine cut every few months.
Yay Josh! 11 days between postings! That might be a record for your site. As for you giving me a run for my money, hahahhahahahahahah! yeah right. I like your hair.
Wow - you look very handsome! My vote is for the short hair . . . not that you weren't handsome with the long hair :) Mom and Dad will be happy to know you have a wife-finding haircut now! Uh-oh, did I just help you make up your mind to grow it long again?
can i just tell you that i just threw up in my mouth looking at all that nasty hair in the sink? ps you look good with long or short hair. and pps i love all the postings! keep it up! your blog is fun to read!
Post a Comment