On Saturday night, some girls in our ward threw an 80's party. While at first I was not planning on attending, Kaitlan decided that all of us should go to D.I., buy some of their amazing 80's style clothing, and then go and take over the party. This is precisely what occurred. We each spent $5-10 on our 80's clothing (I purchased the most amazing bright blue blazer jacket) and then built an outfit around it. I wore some light wash jeans, an orange shirt, blue blazer, aviator sunglasses, and the piece de resistance our kitchen clock on a chain around my neck. We were quite the group with Nate, Darren, Jonny, Kaitlan, Mel, Kiley, and myself. We were only at the party for about an hour and a half, but we had some good times. My roommate Darren won 3rd place in the best dressed contest, I won 2nd, and a girl from our FHE group won 1st place (she beat me out with her Janet Reno dress and super eightiestastic hair).
Monday, March 17, 2008
80's Dance Off Fiesta
On Saturday night, some girls in our ward threw an 80's party. While at first I was not planning on attending, Kaitlan decided that all of us should go to D.I., buy some of their amazing 80's style clothing, and then go and take over the party. This is precisely what occurred. We each spent $5-10 on our 80's clothing (I purchased the most amazing bright blue blazer jacket) and then built an outfit around it. I wore some light wash jeans, an orange shirt, blue blazer, aviator sunglasses, and the piece de resistance our kitchen clock on a chain around my neck. We were quite the group with Nate, Darren, Jonny, Kaitlan, Mel, Kiley, and myself. We were only at the party for about an hour and a half, but we had some good times. My roommate Darren won 3rd place in the best dressed contest, I won 2nd, and a girl from our FHE group won 1st place (she beat me out with her Janet Reno dress and super eightiestastic hair).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You guys look fabulous. The kitchen clock around the neck just topped off the fantastic outfit!! You should wear that blazer when you get off the plane over summer break! I think it would be hilarious:)
We think you should have been 1st place!!
Post a Comment