
Really though, this movie should not be seen by anyone - ever! My friend that manages the Spanish Fork movie theater invited me to come and see it last night before it came out today, it's a good thing i didn't spend any money because I would have wanted it back (not to mention wanting my time back as well). Fortunately we turned off the movie and started Kung Fu Panda which was much much much better!




3 comments:
Well, I am not THAT surprised that it stunk, it is an Adam Sandler movie after all. (Granted I did like the earlier movies, classics!) We just saw Kung Fu Panda yesterday, and not only were the kids enjoying it, but Mark & I were laughing out loud the whole time. Hilarious!! Thanks for the heads up on the Zohan. See you soon!
do you feel important because you got to see the movie before everyone else? (:
Seriously Josh . . .when are you going to update your blog? You're killing me!
Post a Comment