I'm pretty new to the blog scene but this is mostly just here to keep my family posted on what is going on in my life (I'm not terribly good at keeping in touch sometimes...Sorry!!)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
So we did presentations in class the other day, and as part of one a girl showed this clip...
I've always thought Mary Poppins was neurotic, with a heightened sense of self, and a frightening need to control! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
I have to say that was pretty funny. What class was this for? I am not going to show the kids, I don't want them to be afraid of "scary Mary" or the wind! :)
3 comments:
I've always thought Mary Poppins was neurotic, with a heightened sense of self, and a frightening need to control! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
That was really freaky.
I have to say that was pretty funny. What class was this for? I am not going to show the kids, I don't want them to be afraid of "scary Mary" or the wind! :)
Post a Comment